Security is our first priority
Bank level security.
Data in transit is encrypted using 256-bit SSL encryption method.
The 3 Security Pillars
- Minimum personal data requested from users.
- No Social Security Numbers, date of birth(only year of birth) or complete address requested.
- No login or password stored for any links to financial institutions.
- Data secured on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud.
Linkage of accounts *
- Users directly login with partner aggregator who are connected to the financial institutions platform.
- Bank level security: 256 bit SSL encryption.
- ISO 27002 and SOC 2 standards.
- Strong internal controls, background checks, audits.
- Follow PCI DSS, FCRA/State laws.
- Provide investment recommendations.
- Do not make any allocation or fund changes on user's behalf.
* 3rd party aggregator adheres, in all material respects, to ISO 27002 standards, SOC 2: ("Service Organization Controls") standards, or similar security standards ("Security Standards"). 3rd party aggregator ensures that its Information Security Program supports relevant United States Federal and State laws regarding the protection of Nonpublic Personal Information (NPPI). Also, whenever relevant, 3rd party aggregator's policies and end user agreements conform to Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard ("PCI DSS") requirements as well as Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act ("FCRA") and equivalent state laws.